One can’t talk about Indian summers without mentioning the king of fruits- M A N G O ! To beat the heat, we bring to you a refreshing salad that is easy to toss using a handful of ingredients and some best sellers from our pantry. What’s even better? It’s gluten-free too, making it quick to digest and easy on your gut.
Mango & Arugula Salad (serves 4)
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar 60 ml
- 2 tablespoons olive oil extra-virgin, 30 ml
- 15 ml Raw Acacia Honey with Walnuts
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- salt to taste
- 5 oz arugula
- 2 medium mangoes ripe and cut into cubes
- Lime & Chilli Pistachios for garnish
Place 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar in a pan on medium heat. Simmer around 5 to 6 minutes until it thickens and reduces in half to around 2 tablespoons.
Add olive oil, Raw Acacia Honey & Walnuts, black pepper and salt to taste. Mix everything and set aside.
To a large bowl, add arugula and chopped mangoes. Drizzle the dressing and mix.
Serve the mango arugula salad fresh. Garnish with some goat cheese and/or Lime & Chilli Pistachios for that extra heat.